Senior Java Programmer
No of vacancy: 2
- 4+ years' experience
- Extensive experience with Java EE/Spring technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development (Junit).
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Work experience in Web Services (SOAP,Restful), XML
- Exposure in Threading, Synchronizations, SFTP and Spring Batch, Spring Security(OAuth).
- Strong Object Oriented Concept and Design patterns.
- Develop quick prototypes, mockup and review with stakeholder.
- Identify and analyze Bugs/Issues and provide fixes for the same -Very good communication and collaboration skills
Front End /Angular JS developer(Java Based)- Immediate Hiring – 4
- Delivering a complete front end application ensuring with high performance on web platform.
- Must be able to write fast, efficient client-side code.
- Unit and End to End Testing with framework.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Versioning Code with GIT on standards with proper documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Experience consuming web-service APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding of AJAX and the request/response cycle.
- Good Knowledge of Java.
- Tools preferably used JIRA, GitHub, Atlassian, Confluence.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS (1.X).
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using proper tools.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- End to End test suites and unit testing for all components, and running them with Protractor, Jasmine & Karma.
- Experience with Ext JS(Sencha), React JS will just be an added advantage.
Quick transition and Work Immediately.
Full Stack Developer (Java) – 5
Designs, develops, and tests new and/or modifies existing web based applications in languages such as Java, J2EE
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java script/Java code.
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- A deep understanding of web technology stack including extensive experience in Angular JS stack
- Knowledge of highly interactive web apps (HTML, Java script, Angular JS)
- Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API's, SOAP Web services.
- 3+ years of experience in developing enterprise web/mobile app in agile methodology
- Senior resource who can do hands-on on multiple technologies – Angular.JS, Node.JS, DevOps, Java
- Can get hands dirty and lead some of the projects
- Good communication skills
- Strong object oriented concept and rich knowledge on Design Patterns.
- Familiar with Git, Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, Junit, HTML5, Spring, JMS
Can start immediately
Project Manager – 1
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage all aspects of the project on hand and independently lead a team of fun and dynamic developers.
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives
- Ensures consistency and adherence to standards, processes, and policies for all projects - Manages all aspects of the project execution including: work breakdown structure, chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control - Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
- Use Different tools and metrics to scale up the work division and developments.
- Possibly handle multiple projects dedicated to a common project or a single large/highly complex customer Project/Deliverable
- 4+ years of progressive project coordination experience managing complex IT projects
- Should have excellent behavioral and technical skills
- Familiar with JIRA, GitLab and GitHub, Excel, Gantt charts, Project Reviews, Delivery Reviews, Score Cards, ARM
- Excellent Oral and Written Skills in both English and Nepali Language
- Ability to interface with C-level executives, business owners or stake holders and drive project schedule
- Working knowledge of Technical acronyms like J2EE, Spring MVC, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle, Selenium and ability to work with global delivery teams
- Experience gathering requirements and translating to a schedule with milestones
- Self-motivated individual with desire to deliver quality results
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com before 31st August 2017.
Technical Writer/Documentation Specialist - 1
We are looking for a Technical Writer/Documentation Specialist to join our Marketing & Communications (Marcom) team. Working closely with the Marcom Manager, this role is a blend of creative writing, technical documentation and document management.
- Gather, analyze and translate technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Compose marketing documents including proposals, quotations, reports and content required for web and publications
- Compose technical documents including user manuals, training materials, functional descriptions or any other customer deliverables and documents
- Liaise with clients to follow up on new and existing contracts/agreements for signing and renewals
- Maintain and manage a document repository to keep track of all documents, versions and contract renewals
- 2 years of experience as a technical writer, preferably in the software industry
- Should have impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over English language
- Should have flair to understand the contents or products or process of a company, and present a lucid content
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with teams
- Experience working with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Adobe Indesign is desired.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th August 2017.